It's your car. Make sure it's in the right hands at Bodytechnics.
Insurance companies arrange accident repairs to keep their costs down. This means your vehicle may be repaired cheaply, affecting the quality of repair and using non-original parts which could invalidate the manufacturer warranty. You do not have to use your insurer's choice of repairer. Your rights regarding this were confirmed by a directive from the Office of Fair Trading issued in 1993.
It's always worth considering the following when selecting who repairs your vehicle:
• Will original manufacturer or pattern parts be used?
• Does the bodyshop have a dedicated team that is always on hand to update you with progress?
• Will you get the good service you expect?
• Will your manufacturer's warranty remain intact?
• Are you comfortable letting your insurance company have control of your accident or damage repair work?
At Bodytechnics, we will manage your insurance claim from the outset, saving you a great deal of time. We will carry out manufacturer- or dealer-approved repairs to meticulous standards.
Many bodyshops have insurer approvals. However, Bodytechnics is manufacturer-approved, trained and audited meaning we have regular inspections from vehicle manufacturers to ensure we meet the highest of standards. This allows us to complete repairs without compromising your vehicle.